Our arrival and dismissal procedures are not changing for the 22-23 school year. Please see below if you have any questions. As a reminder, any student not in their classroom by 8:30 will be counted tardy.
- If your student is a bus rider, they will be dropped off at the 4th St. entrance and enter the building at 8:10 a.m. each morning.
- If your student is a car rider or walker, they will enter through the Freeman St. doors. These doors will open at 8:10 a.m. each morning.
- If your student arrives after 8:30 a.m., they will need to enter through the main office on 4th St and an adult must sign them in.
- If your student is a bus rider, they will be dismissed by bus first. We check each student off before they leave the building to ensure each student is on the correct bus.
- If your student is a car rider or walker, they will be dismissed at 3:30 (or immediately following bus rider dismissal) from the Freeman St. doors. Please remember that kindergarten students are not allowed to walk home by themselves. All car riders and walkers will check out with their teachers before leaving for the day.
- If your student is not picked up by 3:45, they will be brought to the main office to dismiss from there.
If you have any questions about arrival or dismissal, please call the main office and ask to speak to Mrs. Hafner or Dr. Calvert.